Key Wash Team Members
Vacuum & Lot Attendant – Clean and empty Vacuum hoses and containers, remove trash, clean and stock towels, maintain lot cleanliness.
Tunnel Attendant – Safely direct cars on to loader, provide customer service, maintain tunnel cleanliness, operate and control automated equipment.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous customer service experience a plus!
- Flexible availability: willingness to work days, afternoons/evenings, weekends and holidays.
- An outgoing, energetic personality with the desire to work in a team-centered, safety-focused, environment.
- Ability to bend, twist, stand, and work outside for long periods of time, to perform normal job duties.
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow directions.
- Willingness to follow the company dress code and operational guidelines.
Manager & Asst. Mgr
Opening & Closing responsibilities, maintain facility operations, supervise team members, handle money, generate daily reports
The ideal candidate:
- Effective at training and developing teams.
- Great at building and maintaining positive work relationships.
- Will go the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Motivated to learn, grow, and advance their career.
- Has a professional, clean-cut appearance (willing to cover tattoos).
- Reliable, honest, loyal, and professional.
- Ability to work 55 + hour per week, weekends, and some holidays.
- Other requirements and responsibilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Perform quality checks on car wash customer vehicles
- Controls labor costs and production
- Manages team scheduling
- Holds a valid drivers license
- Has reliable transportation
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits. (Based on full/part-time status).
- Pay incentives for Top Performers.
- Opportunity for advancement. We LOVE to promote our high-performing employees!
- Flexible scheduling.
- Have fun while you work!